|Animations Combination - Exploding Effect
|Tutorial on creating an Explode effect
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create an explode effect on pictures.
Download: Exploding Effect
Doesn’t look realistic? Here’s what you can do:
- Insert a picture either from Clip Art, File, or inserting AutoShapes.
- Right click on the picture and click on Custom Animation.
- Click Add Effect > Exit > Dissolve Out
- Click Add Effect > Exit > Zoom
- Under the Custom Animation section, modify the Zoom setting by changing Start: “On Click” to “With Previous”, Zoom: “Out” to “In”.
- Click on Custom Animation again.
- Click Add Effect > Motion Paths > Down
- Adjust the speed so that it is of equal pace as the Explode Effect. Change the Start: “On Click” to “With Previous”.
- Right click on the Down Effect and click Effect Options.
- Under the Settings section, uncheck Smooth end.
- Now click on the Timing Tab.
- Under Delay, set to 0.2 seconds. Note that this only applies if all the animations’ speed is set to Very Fast. If you intend to slow down the animation, experiment with the Delay setting. Remember that the picture should always explode first before the particles fall.
Back | Top